- This event has passed.
February 20, 2017
The Board of Directors of Sembcorp Salalah Power & Water Company SAOG (“the Company”) is pleased to advise the Capital Market Authority, the Muscat Securities Market and the investor community of the following material resolutions made at the meeting of the Board of Directors (the “Board”) held on 20 February 2017:
1) The Board approved and authorised for issuance the Company’s Financial Statements and annual report for the year 2016;
2) The Board approved the Code of Corporate Governance report for the year 2016;
3) The Board proposed to distribute a final cash dividend of Baizas 3.6 per share (3.6% of issued share capital) to the Shareholders who are registered in the Company Shareholders’ register with Muscat Clearance & Depository Company SAOC on 2 April 2017. The Company has already paid an interim dividend of 10.3 Baizas per share in November 2016. This will give a total dividend of Baizas 13.9 per share for the full year 2016;
4) The Board will seek Shareholders’ authorisation at the Annual General Meeting to approve the payment of an interim dividend not exceeding Baizas 10.4 per share (10.4% of the issued share capital of the Company) for the nine month period ending 30 September 2017; and
5) Subject to Shareholders approval, the Board approved amendment to the Articles of Association associated with change of registered office.