- This event has passed.
February 16, 2016
The Board of Directors of Sembcorp Salalah Power & Water Company SAOG (“the Company”) is pleased to advise the Capital Market Authority, the Muscat Securities Market and the investor community of the following material resolutions made at the meeting of the Board of Directors (the “Board”) held on 15 February 2016:
1) The Board approved and authorised for issuance the Company’s Financial Statements and annual report;
2) The Board approved the Code of Corporate Governance report;
3) The Board proposed to distribute a final cash dividend of 3.5% of issued share capital to the Shareholders who are registered in the Company Shareholders’ register with Muscat Clearance & Depository Company SAOC on 3 April 2016. The Company has already paid an interim dividend of 9.2% in November 2015. This will give a total dividend of 12.7% of the issued share capital for the full year 2015;
4) The Board will seek Shareholders’ authorisation at the Annual General Meeting to approve the payment of an interim dividend not exceeding 10.3% of the issued share capital of the Company for the nine month period ending 30 September 2016; and
5) Subject to Shareholders approval, the Board approved amendment to the Articles of Association associated with share split.